Air Cargo Transport
Our scheduled network connects over 100 airports in more than 30 countries, many daily and often overnight. Key strengths include a modern purpose built truck fleet for safe and efficient movements and electronic communication.
Air cargo trucking is a key link in the global supply chains of businesses involved in international trade. We aim to provide seamless service and offer an inter-airport product that maintains your standards of reliability, speed and information.
All our services operate to a published schedule regardless of demand and we offer an attractive choice of less-than truck load rates and full truck loads for bulk and palletised shipments. For those occasions when our regular airport-to-airport service is not suitable, we can design a dedicated service for you.
Because your customer expects a consistent standard throughout the chain, we transmit FSU messages in real-time to ensure you and your clients remain informed of consignment status. And you can call us day or night at our regional service office in Amsterdam.
- Extended European network
- Innovative, advanced and diverse fleet owned and operated by us
- FTL, LTL, milk-run and direct delivery services
- Messaging and quality management in accordance with Cargo 2000 SLA
- Client-specific operating procedures
- Temperature controlled transport
- Centrally managed IT platform with 24/7 real-time shipment tracking, geo-fencing and immediate response
- Standardisation, prevention and contingency planning
- Screening of employees, experienced drivers, proactive awareness training programmes
- Grade AAA insurance policy
- Strong focus on sustainability and reduction of carbon intensity